CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Crafters Companion Decoupage

Hi everyone, well i was going to wait until tomorrow to put these cards up but i couldn't resist as the results i am getting from these kits are just amazing.  This next set is all flowers and they are very traditional, classic and elegant which i just love. 

 All of the cards i have made are just so quick and easy, which is great when you're short of time and this first one is an A4 trifold using my ultimate, couldn't be without it.  Using blue tones in coredenations, a few pearl embellishments and a simple sentiment.  How effective.






I just love lilies, when cake decorating they are quite easy to make and look so classy.  This was a very quick card using centura pearl from crafters companion and i think i would describe the colour as pistachio.  I've scored some lines across the matting, added a bow and a sentiment and its done.


Lastly I've again used centura pearl in pink and a raspberry colour to match the flowers.  I've added the flowers onto an oval scalloped edge die cut and used a tri fold cut.  I'm sure there must be a proper name for this card but i really don't know what it is, if any of you out there know what it is please let me know.  I love using embossing folders on the centura pearl as you achieve such a fab result.



I may have some more for you tomorrow...........

Bye for now
Louise

2 comments: