CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday 8 August 2011

Swalk Card, using the E- Craft and Spectrum Noirs

My second post for today and this is my first card using a swalk image and spectrum noir pens.  I recently carried out a full day demonstration at Graces Craft Shop, Middlesbrough using the  e-craft  the new electronic die cutting machine and made samples to show on the day.  Everyone at the shop was lovely and they had a fab day learning about the ecraft and testing the machine for themselves and were amazed it need no cutting mat.  I originally coloured the image using my watercolour pens as that's all i had at the time but as the card is quite vibrant i decided to add a spectrum noir coloured image.
 

I made the easel card using my ultimate pro, coredenations card stock and used the e-craft to cut out a heart shaped topper with a perfect shadow in gold mirror card.  I then used the ecraft to cut out the bee, butterfly and daisy's for the card stop.  The daisies are then sprayed with a light covering of Crafters Companion gold spray and sparkle but you cannot see it very much in this photo.  I love using the e-craft as it makes all die cutting really easy especially if you are using shadows as it works perfectly every time.

2 comments: