CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 8 October 2011

Swalk, Cold Hands Warm Heart

Hi Everyone

Here's my second sneak peek of the fabulous new set of stamps from Crafters Companion.  I just love this image with the two cute penguins , sooooo cute and i have coloured the image with my spectrum noirs.  All of the embelishments are from the CD, including ribbon slider and buttons.  And this is why i was hunting down my glitter yesterday as i wanted to glitter her fur trim.  Just love it.




 I'm sure the rest of the design team have has as much fun with these as me and don't forget the launch is friday 14th October on Create and Craft with Leann.  Also if you would like to have the chance of winning the full swalk winter cheer set please pop over to the crafters companion blog and join in with the blog hop.  You never know it may just be your lucky day.

Hope you like it.

Louise xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your cards, they are all gorgeous.
    You have done such a good job with the SWALK.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, and hoping its for me to take to the TV ;) - L x

    ReplyDelete