CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday 13 October 2011

Swalk Winter Cheer, Happy Holidays

Hi Everyone

Well this is my last sneak peak as I'm working on other samples now and i will really miss working with these stamps as i just love them.  I know i will soon be making more though for my own personal use as i have had to give all these away to Leann which was hard to do ( I wanted to keep all of them).  However have you checked out the Crafters Companion gallery to view all of the samples the design team have created.  I looked at them all yesterday and wow there are some super examples of what you can do with the stamps and cd.
Ive used a different image today and I've not used the same one twice yet as i wanted to try all of them.  I've chosen pink this time and love this paper with the gloves in the background, i though very appropriate for making snowballs.  I've embossed some coredinations paper in the same tone and love this simple but effective design.
 Hope you have enjoyed looking at all of my samples and its only 1 more sleep now.

Louise xx

4 comments:

  1. beautifull card colours are perfect
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lou, this is a beautiful card!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable and fun image. Your cards are always so cute and lovely Louise.

    Hugs and Love.

    ReplyDelete