CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday 29 December 2011

Looking back on the year

Hi Everyone

well only a few days to go until the new year and i thought i would re post some of my fave cards from 2001.  Well it really only is half a year as i didn't start blogging until June or July.  However i must add crafting has made a real difference to me this year and getting to know all of you lovely like minded people out there.  I have had a fab time making, sharing, buying and demoing lots of lovely items this year.
This is one of my favourite cards i wanted to share first.

i took it into work to show my work colleagues and it was bought within 5 minutes.  i really didn't want to let it go.  I love the stamp, the papers the colours and my speccies.  My fave product of the year!

Hope you like it.

Louise

2 comments:

  1. I can see why it sold so fast and why you were a bit reluctant, it's lovely, really like what you've done with the fairy. For a relatively new blogger, your blog is fab, bet you have no regrets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise this is absolutely my favourite too of all your superb cards. I love the stitching and the fairy is awesome. The layout and embellishments are gorgeous.

    Love your blog and really enjoy stopping by to see your stunning projects.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete