CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday 29 January 2012

White Flowers

Hi Everyone
I'm back from my trip to London and what a fab time we had.  We went to the NTA's on Wednesday night, to the Ivy for dinner on Thursday night were we bumped into Ronnie wood as we were coming out.  The meal was gorgeous and I'll add my picture below of Ronnie too.  For someone who has been as famous for so long he was soooo lovely.  He stopped and talked to us and even put his arm around me for the picture.  Then Friday we did some sight seeing and shopping, had dinner in the hotel and just chilled out.

So although i have had a fab time i have been having withdrawal symptoms from crafting and so have been busy all day.  This is the only card i can share with you as the others are top secret but i can tell you i have been having fun.  So i decided to have another go at using my new brayer and found a stamp i hadn't even inked up as yet and i know i have had it since at least 2009.  Rather than do black stamping over the top i thought i would used my white embossing powder and see what effect it had when brayered over the top.  This is my result and i really like it.

I've just randomly stamped the flowers, used my versamark ink pad and then white sea foam embossing powder.  I've then brayered with Citrus green and Pool adirondack ink and finished with some green ribbon and some perfectly matching centrua pearl card to mat and layer. I've then kept the sentiment simple and embossed in silver.

Here is my picture below of me and Ronnie and although i took my camera into the NTA's i had difficulty using my sons new camera and none turned out at all, which was very frustrating as last time i had my own camera and managed to achieve quite a few good pictures of the celebs.  Although i have taken a photo from my iphone which I've added below too.

I think i look a bit shell shocked!


Hope you like my photos.

Louise xx

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Louise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Louise :O) bet you had a ball sweetie....can't wait till I'm back down missing ya

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Louise! Glad you had a good time :-) Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Louise! Glad you had a great few days away.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Louise and the layout is beautiful as is the topper and ribbon.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    Glad you had a fab time xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I really like this card Louise - the colours are fab!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovly card beautiful colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card love the colours. Sounds like you had real fun. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad you had a wonderful time hun, xx love the card as well lol, xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely CAS card!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete