CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Epiphany Button Tool - Beatrix Potter

Hi Everyone

well all the other DT members have beaten me to it today as I've just arrived in from work.  I've been happy playing this last week with a fab new tool as i can make my own embellishments and there are a number of different designs to choose from.  I had the button tool which allows me to make matching buttons that will then co-ordinate perfectly with my card.  I was really silly and never took any close ups but I've just checked out Ali's blog and she has some fab close up shots.  so imagine hers but mine are small buttons made with the turquoise plaid background paper.

sorry it just looks clear on the photo, wish i had checked the photos before i delivered them to CC towers
last night.  I can assure you it is made with the tool using the background paper.  Image coloured with speccies.

I've zoomed in with my software and added a close up below but i don't think it really does the real button justice although you can now see a faint hint of the paper.  I've also used some felt flowers that are available to buy and these were brown and turq so i matched the colour of my card to this.

They go on sale on Create & Craft on Sunday where  Crafters Companion will launch the product.  I can't wait to buy some myself.  As well as the button there are hearts, flowers and circles and they all come with a clear bubble cap to encase the paper and design you have chosen.

Hope you like it .

Louise

16 comments:

  1. Louise your card is fab! Your colouring is gorgeous, may have to follow this one!!! Looking forward to seeing this tool in action on Sunday! So many things going on at CC this week - I want it all!!! Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is so sweet Lou! Love these felt flowers.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love the colour. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, great colors to xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card lovely colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card again Louise - and this button tool sounds great. Need to start saving my pennies!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats gorjuss hun, really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous little card, and using one of my very favourite images.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, clean, crisp and perfect Lou! I love the button tool!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous as always....what a cutie, love it

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your cards Louise, this is gorgeous!! I'll be looking out for the CC tool, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pssst.....thanks for the toot too :O) mwah

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card, love the sweet image and the pretty papers
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card. I do like the Beatrix Potter images, and you've made this one into such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete