CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Sky at night or is it morning

Hi Everyone

I didn't really know what to call this card and then i thought it looked like red sky at night, or is it red sky in the morning or does it look more like an autumnal image.  Not sure either way so here it is.

Been messing around with my new adirondack inks again and Incorporated using some stamps with white embossing powder and also stamped in brown memento as well.  I bought these stamps only two weeks ago from inkilicious as well as some of the ink duster blending brushes without really knowing how to use them.  Until i saw an inkylicious show on create and craft last week and they had the very same stamps and ink blenders so i was able to watch it and find out, how lucky was that.

I've also used centura pearl as my base card and co-ordinations to mat and layer with.  I made this on Sunday but its sat in my craft room thinking i was going to add a sentiment and some bits and bobs but tonight when i was looking through all of my embellishments etc i really couldn't find what to go with it so i have just left it plain.

Hope you like it.

Louise

7 comments:

  1. Super dooper! I love this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, I love the scene that you have created and the colours are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is so stumming, loving the colours, and the way you ve used the stamps....
    Shelagh xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... its Stunning even xx

    Shelagh x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Louise - and I definitley got the feeling of evening when I looked at it. I love inking onto Centura Pearl - the ink goes on really well and the pearly finish still comes through. I think a sentiment on this would have detracted from it - it's lovely as it is.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Fab muted colours great CAS style!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete