CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Lets Catch Up- Sneak Peek 2

Hi Everyone

As promised yesterday i said i would be sharing with you another Humphrey sneak peek and this time it's a stamped and coloured image from the new Humphrey range of stamps launching on the morning of 22nd April.  This one is Lets Catch Up and i love it, coloured with spectrum noirs.  I don't know what it is about stamping and colouring but it just takes me away to another place where i don't have to worry about anything at all.  I can easily spend a whole day colouring and stamping.  I'm loving greens and yellows at the minute as they are so fresh.  I have used the previous Humphrey CD for backing papers and matted onto so Mod coredinations card.  The sentiment is included with the lovely new stamp and then I've used my favourite Marianne flower and leaf and added a few pearls.  I've also used my x cut border punch to edge some of the coredinations.  Its a very simple card to make and i love the finished card.


Don't forget to watch out for the other DT's fabulous cards and makes, they are all sooooooo  creative creative and don't forget the shows on Create and craft on Sunday am.  What better way to spend a Sunday with Leann and Humphrey?  I can't think of a better way i would like to spend the day, apart from have Gracie with me to watch.

Leann has posted more details on her blog today so pop over and take a look as she has some more pictures to share with you and info about some small video clips.  There's also some more information on the crafters companion blog about Humphrey so check that out too.

Hope you like it.

Louise xx

7 comments:

  1. super card love it
    hugs linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Louise, those colours work beautifully! :-) Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Louise, such a cute image and I love the green. Thank you for leaving such lovely comments on my blog. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Louise. Love it xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card is fantastic. Love it lots because you made it so beautiful and delicate. Excellent choice of colours as always. xxx Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, they are just adorable, lovely colors too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous Louise, thee image is so sweet and lovely colour comb.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete