CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday 1 July 2012

Ho Ho Ho - Crafters Companion Monthly Blog Challenge

Hi Everyone

Today i have a beautiful image from the Mulberry wood Hunky dory Kit that Sara launched on Create and Craft on Friday.  They have all sold out but don't worry if you missed out on the pick of the day I'm sure Crafters Companion will still have some on their website.

So its time for another monthly crafters companion blog challenge, i cannot believe 6 months of this year has already gone and flown by.  This time the theme is Christmas yes its only 5 months and 3 weeks away so watch out those months will fly too.  As the theme is titled  'Ho,Ho,Ho'  i decided to chose a lovely Santa image.  The image on the papers are from the luxury card kit and the sentiment is from the aperture card kit.

Ok I'm off now to do some crafting and then out for tea.

Don't forget to enter the challenge in July as you may be the lucky winner.

Hope you like it.

Louise xx


17 comments:

  1. Afternoon Louise... fab Christmas card love the image and papers! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise this is gorgeous!!! a proper xmas card!!!!!!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Louise xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sweetie..... poor Santa needs some new socks lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, I love your card Louise. xx Brilliant. oh bless his socks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my - this is beautiful fabulous image and colours

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card!
    Tracey x
    www.papercraftjunkies.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card as always Louise! I was lucky enough to treat myself to everything so now I am waiting not too patiently for them to arrive.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww what a gorgeous card i am so excited for my copy to arrive Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, cute santa ! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card - love that Santa!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Louise, Gorgeous card! Love this cute Santa image :-)

    I ordered the CD and 3 of the stamps yesterday so hoping I get some time to play this week.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Louise love the Santa,lovely papers.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is an absolutely stunning card as usual xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these colours for Christmas, don't know why I don't se them more lol! Beautiful card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG I love this card. The colours are gorgeous and the image just made me smile and feel all warm inside (sad I know).

    I can't wait to come and see more of your work.
    Love
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a adorable Christmas Image and fabulous colors. I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete