CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Crafters Companion Monthly Blog Challenge - August

Hi Everyone

Its the 1st of August and time for a Crafters Companion Blog Challenge, this month Best Friends is the them.  So as i thoroughly enjoyed making the few cards i did for samples for the Pick of the week i though i would make another as i never got round to making a shaped card.  So this is from the Morehead CD Disc 1 and i have used my Epiphany Tool to make a matching embellishment using a square charm.  For the inside i have added a special verse from the verse writer on the CD.  Sometimes i genuinely forget that this option is available on CC Cd's and there are lots of verses already created for you, all you have to do is choose which one.

And can you spot the die cut behind the verse this is something new and exciting from CC.................  they will be coming to you all soon................



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation Lou love the design and colours...

    Sorry haven't been to visit sooner but now trying to catch up! Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Lou, I love the layout of your card and the colours and images are wonderful. My CD arrived on Monday so will be playing with it once I get home later on tonight.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning hun, great layout love the off the card design!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I'm loving these shaped cards
    Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Louise you do love to tease!!! Hey that rhymes!! LOL! Fab card, haven't made a shaped card yet, but my printer doesn't take decent card, don't want it to be floppy! One day I WILL get a decent printer!!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card Louise, I love the die you have used too, I have just made my first Morehead card, this collection is stunning.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete