CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday 12 January 2014

Hearts, Hearts and more Hearts

Hi Everyone

Today i am sharing you the card i made for the Crafters Companion Challenge Blog and Januaries theme is hearts.

I've used the fab new Bebunni stamp range, this one is aptly named Hearts and coloured with Spectrum Noir Pens, I've used IG1, IG2, IG5, IG7, PP1, PP3, PP5, EB1.  The die cut heart is from the Heart Doily Die set on coordination's card and the backing paper is from a nitwit collection, embossed with the A4 Patchwork Quilt folder.  The sentiment stamp is from the same stamp set and i have finished off with some white lace from my stash and a xcut paper punch.



The challenge does not finish until the end of January so pop over and take part to win a fab prize.

Hope you like it.

Louise xx

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Louise, I hope you are keeping well. Love this card it is gorgeous. I treated myself to the pencils yesterday and can't wait for them to arrive so I can play :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda I can't wait for the pencils either but I will have to wait until April. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Louise, the colours are lovely and delicate such a sweet image, I love this heart die.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this hun and I so love the heart die xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cute image. pretty colours and papers, love that heart die! Great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWE Louise this is just brilliant, such a cute image, fabulous colours and LO xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty Bebunni card Louise xxx

    ReplyDelete