CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday 6 April 2014

Alva Colour

Hi Everyone

Just sharing with you today I card I have forgotten to blog about as it was shared on the Spectrum Noir Blog in February.

I found this stamp Alva Colour while browsing the web and treat myself at Christmas time I think on the Bunny Zoe website. I just love fairies and I think this goes back to when my sister and I read about the young girl who had photographs of fairies at the bottom of her garden, which of course all turned out to be fake.   It was one of the first sites I found when starting to make cards and I love it, there's so much to choose from.  The spectrum noir markers used are all listed on the blog and my card base is using, Kraft cardstock.  I've matted onto coredintations card and then used a sheet from a paper pad, Country Lady, Margaret and I shared a pack when we visited the NEC last year, so its a good way to feed my paper addiction but not have so many in my collection.  The roses and leaves are made using the same papers and card using Bitty Blossoms dies and the borders are Damask accents.

Hope you like it.

Louise xx

1 comment: