CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday 11 April 2014

Shades of Grey

Hi Everyone

Time to share my latest Spectrum Noir Tutorial with you.  This time i have kept my card very simple and I just love the finished result.

The stamp is from Indigo Blu and this one is called Rose Blush, how beautiful is it.  AND while trying to find the link for you I have just spotted more of the same type so I can feel my bank balance taking a hit, there is a clematis, anemone etc, stunning!!!

The colours i have used and a tutorial are all located on the Spectrum Noir Blog and I think I have only used 6 or 7 shades of Spectrum Noirs so not a lot of work required an i think the colouring took me 20 mins max. My card base is made with Watercolour card and I've used Neenah to colour on to, with a hint of black matt card to layer with.  The stamp is a Stamp it Australia stamp set, sentiment swirls, its such a useful stamp set to have and the font is beautiful.

I think this one will be used for Kevin s Mams next birthday.

Hope you like it

Louise xx

15 comments:

  1. This is amazing Lou well done xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise this is spectacular!

    So beautiful

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise - this is simply stunning my friend - have a fantastic time at /ally Pally xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very beautiful
    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Awesome - what a fabulous image and that colouring is perfect!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Lou I love this stamp too. Have a wonderful time at the show.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card. I love the monochrome x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one stunning card....love it....x

    ReplyDelete
  9. great is there instructions for this Lou

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful Louise, hope you enjoyed yourselves at Alexandra palace.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very striking monochromatic card. It looks very elegant.

    ReplyDelete