CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 24 May 2014

Bamboo on Kraft Card

HI Everyone

For my recent spectrum noir post i shared a card i made used the new Neenah Desert Storm from crafters companion and my spectrum noir pens .  The full tutorial with colours used is located on the Spectrum Noir blog.

The stamp is Bamboos favourites, backing papers are maja design and I've cut a scalloped circle to mount bamboo onto.  I've used aged rose frantage on the edges of the striped paper to match the metal butterfly.  the die is a Butterfly Flourish and then just a little lace decorated with pearls along the bottom.
Hope you like it.

Louise xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Louise, Banboo is so cute and adorable. A beautiful card and colour.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise, I hope you are keeping well. Another fabulous card, love bamboo on the Kraft card, I treated myself to some of this card but not used it yet! Fabulous colouring and card as always.
    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Louise, love the colours. My fave. xx

    ReplyDelete